Both NodeBeat apps get updated and now give you the ability to start/stop the octave generator with a double tap.
The developer tweets:
SoundGrid Live! will be released on July 1. Launch price is $2.99.
Looking forward to Friday now!
djay for iPad by algoriddim is still on sale at 50% off ($9.99) and has just had a big update too. Here are the details:
This update brings you support for two great new accessories created exclusively for djay: The Numark iDJ Live controller featuring two large jog wheels for a stunning DJ performance, and the Griffin DJ Cable for seamless pre-cueing with headphones. Check the algoriddim website for more information on these brand-new accessories.
- Added support for Numark iDJ Live controller for djay
- Added PFL buttons for individually assigning pre-cueing channel
- Added Cue/Mix slider to fade between master and pre-cueing output
- Added pre-cueing “Auto Select” option in Advanced settings
- Improved pre-cueing auto-select behavior
- Improved update of speed slider range when syncing tracks
- Improved Bounce Loop with Key Lock enabled (iPad 2)
- Improved cue point set accuracy in certain cases
- Added support for high efficiency AAC files
- Fixed occasional freezing of audio when switching from background
- Fixed occasional sound drop when activating Key Lock (iPad 2)
- Fixed drop outs when playing recordings on iPod touch 3rd gen
- Various other improvements and fixes
I don’t know what it is exactly, but it is coming according to this tweet from Audiofile:
FiRe Studio will be submitted to the App Store shortly as well. Oops, was that out loud?
A new 909 for the iPad:
50% DISCOUNT until next major update. (Price $1.99)
“nineOnine” for iPad is a sample-based emulation of Roland’s classic TR-909 drum machine.
- 16 step drum sequencer
- 10 user defined presets
- 9 drum instruments
- 8 drum patterns (4 x 2 banks)
- 4 preset tracks
- Knob zoom for easier handling
- Effects rack (Reverb, Delay, BitCrush and Pan)
- Record and export loops in 16bit/44.1kHz stereo WAV format
For more info please refer to the “nineOnine” tutorial at: http://apps.mishumitsubishu.com/manual.html
NEXT MAJOR UPDATE:
- Knob automation
- Wi-Fi MIDI sync
- Full sound synthesis
- Step or Tap pattern write mode
- More patterns and presets
- User defined Track Play
- “Broken” will be fixed
- Improved graphics
– For this release Track Play is preset and can not be user defined. You can find more about that in Help section in the app.
– “nineOnine” is a dedicated iPad app (iOS 3.2 or later)
Some new features come to DrawJong:
- Gesture Control Update! Now DrawJong is more fun to perform with.
- Added touch screen gesture controls:
- One-finger swipe controls Coefficients A (x-axis) and B (y-axis).
- Two-finger swipe controls Coefficients C (x-axis) and D (y-axis).
- Pinch to scale figure size.
- Double tap with one finger to randomize the background color.
- Double tap with two fingers to randomize the particle colors.
- Added switch to enable/disable gesture controls.
- Added waveform coloration switch. If enabled, waveforms will have the save color as the particles.
- Updated Manual