O-Generator Music Maker is an App that can be used as a musical sketchpad to compose, learn, create and develop ideas in different styles whatever your musical level.
O-Generator’s simple interface achieves sophisticated results. You can create and combine chords, choose individual notes and develop unique rhythmic patterns for your music compositions using an array of real instruments from drumkits to guitars. The beauty about O-Generator is that YOU compose it.
Each circle represents a bar of music that has been broken up into 16th’s. Each pad allows the user to put in individual notes, chords, percussion or drum sounds.
There are 6 tracks available to compose with at one time, using our real instruments sounds. We provide a wide range of chords, from major and minor to 7th and 9th, that you can use to compose with in REAL TIME. Then copy, paste and arrange over numerous bars.
O-Generator comes with our Award Winning step-by-step audio tutorials. These lessons are ideas and starting points for those with limited music knowledge and offer tips for more advanced musicians. Lessons guide you in steps explaining song writing techniques for creating drum grooves and guitar riffs. You can also use our numerous loops to enhance your music.
We have a special ‘D-Generate’ feature enabling you to re-work, de-construct or as we like to say, ‘D-Generate’ our sample tune, with more ‘D-Generate’ songs coming soon.
There are more O-Generator packs coming your way, including; Urban, Dance and Rock. Why not let us know what you would like.
O-Generator Acoustic features:
- Unique O-Generator interface
- 6 instrument tracks
- Real instrument samples
- Export to Mac or PC as AAC/WAV
- In-built music tutor (introduces some basics in music making)
- Selected instruments for your style of music
- Copy and paste
- Instrument volume and tempo control
- Multi-bar compositions
- Large in-built library of chords and notes
Ways to use O-Generator:
- As a sketch pad for ideas
- To practise guitar or other instruments
- As a backing band
- As a virtual drumkit
- Create and export your own loops
- Get composing tips and ideas with our built in tutorials
The app is priced at $4.99
An update to the RJDJ app for scene makers. Here’s what they say about the update:
This update enables new exciting types of RjDj scenes. It includes many new capabilities for scene developers, expect new scenes that use them soon!
They include :
- Ability to use Retina display high definition graphics
- Ability to scale, rotate and adjust transparency of images
- Gyroscope support
- Clickable URLs in scene descriptions
- Multitouch improvements
- Performance improvements
Thanks for this!
‘In celebration of @PalmSounds 5th birthday today (gratz!) heres a little something made today – in the car’ Made with INTUA BeatMaker 2