StudioTrack is still down in price from $39.99 to $19.99 for a limited period but I don’t know for how long.
The developer made this video and music with his own apps:
An afternoon composition using my iphone applications: shapesynth, sinusoid, kinetic and one secret….
I wonder what the secret app is and if we’ll ever find out?
Both apps still free.
NLogPoly Synth app is a polyphonic and multi-timbral virtual analogue synth: So, you have 8 synths in one and each itself is polyphonic. Each synth has 4 OSCs, 2 FILTER, 4 ENVs & 4 LFOs plus its individual effect bank. In multi-layer set-up you have thus a polyphonic hyper-synth with 32 OSCs, 16 FILTERs etc.
For direct integration into Apple’s Logic Studio, GarageBand, MainStage or Ableton’s Live etc. an optional Audio Unit plug-in version of NLogPoly Synth can be downloaded at http://www.temporubato.com/audiounit for free. The Audio Unit version requires to have NLogPoly Synth already installed.
Exchange sound patches with iPad app “NLogSynth PRO” and read patches from iOS app “NLog MIDI Synth.”
The synth supports Apple’s CoreMIDI and CoreAudio technologies, so all compatible devices can be used.
A PROFESSIONAL GRADE SYNTH
- 192 FACTORY SOUNDS
- including fresh new sound set by the trance producer 7 Skies (www.7skies-music.com)
- ENDLESS options for SOUND EDITING
- Over one 150 parameters and options
- Store up to 96 own edits in 3 user banks
- STUDIO QUALITY
- Internal floating point engine
- Highly efficient sound algorithms
- FAT & RICH SOUNDS
- New filter implementation for SMOOTH and JUICY control with 7 FILTER types
- UNISONO mode for parallel sounds with detune, delay and panning control
SOUND editing features
- 4 Oscillators with 20 waveforms:
- classic analogue SIN, SAWTOOTH, TRIANGLE and SQUARE
- 16 additional carefully designed wavetables
- True PWM pulse-width modulation
- Modulated by LFO or envelope
- Frequency modulation
- Sinusoidal and complex waveforms
- Modulation by LFO and envelope
- Ring modulation
- Old school electronic effect
- Noise generator
- Individual modulation by LFO and envelope
- 2 Filter with 7 filter types
- Low Passes, High Passes & Band Passes
- Finest sweeps and smoothest cutoff tuning
- Carefully resonating
- 12 & 24dB option for steepness
- 4 Envelope generators
- Attack, Decay, Sustain and Release
- Velocity controlled attack time
- Slope control
- 4 Modulation LFOs
- 4 waveforms
- Sample & hold
- Fade in delay
- Modulation Matrix
- 4 Modulation slots each modulating 3 destinations
- Multi-effect section
- Stereo delay with cross-feed and damping filter
- parametric EQ
NLogPoly Synth is priced at $24.99.
Looks like there’s some good new stuff coming in v2.2