Just a little reminder that Compressor has gone free for a few days in celebration of Palm Sounds turning 5 years old!
Thanks to the developer Shiverware for putting this app on sale for just $0.99 to celebrate Palm Sounds 5th birthday.
This app has dropped in price down to £2.99 from $9.99.
This app has dropped in price from $4.99 to £0.99.
YUMI:Synth is down to $0.99 again from it’s regular price of $2.99.
SynthX is currently down to $6.99 at the moment.
Here’s what’s new in this version:
- quantization noise is reduced by 4 times (on smartphones and pocket computers)
- added Lo-Fi (fixed point) SunVox versions for slow computers (only for Win32 and Linux x86)
- improved sound quality of the following modules: Generator, SpectraVoice
- new Generator waveforms: half-sine (6); abs-sine (7); pulse-sine with duty cycle (8)
- added copy and paste of modules
- added new control “Velocity” to MultiSynth module
- added ASIO support (for Windows only)
- now Sampler can record signals from another modules; just connect some output module (Generator, for example) to the Sampler and press the “Rec”, “Rec mono” or “Rec LoFi” button under the Sampler controllers; “Rec” – record stereo; “Rec mono” – record mono; “Rec LoFi” – record mono with reduced sampling frequency
- added base MIDI IN/OUT in versions for Linux (ALSA), OSX and iOS (CoreMidi), Windows (MM)
- supported MIDI IN commands: NoteON/OFF
- supported MIDI OUT commands: NoteON/OFF; Control Change; Program Change; Bank Select
- use controllers with number 80+X to send MIDI Control Change; where the X is MIDI Controller Number; for example: 8100 8000 – set Modulation (MSB and LSB) to the max value
- added Input module for audio receiving from microphone or line-in; at the moment only iOS supported; the Input for other systems will be available in the next releases
- iOS: added D-pad for more precise cursor positioning in the pattern editor
- iOS: added Audio Copy/Paste (Intua Audio Sharing); Sonoma compatible; Where to find: Main menu -> Export/import -> Copy/Paste
- iOS: added multitouch support to Touch Theremin
- iOS: added multitouch support to piano keyboard
- added Preferences (in the Main menu)
- templates support (in the Preferences)
- fixed bug with overload of EQ module
- added new songs and instruments (samples)
I guess we’ll be waiting a little while for the iOS version to come through though.