Via the Flaming Stylus blog.
Another reminder that Retronyms have dropped the price of their patch editor for their Synth iPad app to $4.99 (down from $8.99) and the Synth Power Pack for $2.99 (down from $4.99)
If you haven’t got the app itself it is only $0.99.
Some amazing stuff coming in version 1.2 of this excellent app. Here’s what’s made it so far:
- In-app purchase to upgrade 6 to 16 instrument tracks
- Configurable instruments on each track (TRG or Eden), mixer has its own track
- Up to 4 sequencer tracks per instrument (up to 64 sequencer tracks in total)
- Retina display support for iPod/iPhone 4
- Supports launching and purchasing other audio copy/paste apps via the Sonoma compatible apps list
- Sequencer track mute/solo, quantize down to 1/64, quantize event length and end as well as start, view grid without snapping
- Configurable mixer with volume/pan automation and up to 3 insert effects per bus (input, send or output)
- New effects include compressor, 3 band parametric EQ and Lo-Fi (bitcrush/decimate) setting added to Waveshaper
- Offline processing of samples through an effects chain using the sample editor (with undo)
- Better mixer VU meters and accurate clip detection algorithm for final output stage
- Better ‘picker’ for choosing controller events in the pattern editor, note events can now be seen when editing controllers
- Eden loads samples ahead of time, so preset changes are ready when they’re needed
- Increased instrument polyphony
- Tempo/time sig available from main menu
- New ‘click only during record’ setting
- Tidied up UI
More on the bug fixes and screen shots at the NanoStudio forum.
If you’ve never seen Bhajis, take a look at this.