Synphonix gets a nice update. Here’s what’s new:
- The Lyric Editor makes it possible to create or edit lyrics
- It is now possible to Repeat selected bars
- Added the ability to start playback from the current position
- Measure numbers are now shown above each bar, to assist with positioning
- Added the ability to go directly to a measure
- Added “next/previous” track selection buttons to the main screen
- It is now possible to replace an existing note by dragging a new note over the top of it
- More intuitive selection options
- Added grab handles to notes in the Piano Roll view to assist with resizing
- Added an option to locate a notation position in the Piano Roll
Great to see apps like this going mainstream. Read more at the Liine blog.
Ok, this really is the last wait list for this week:
- Tympanum from miniMusic
- FL Studio Mobile
- Jasuto Studio
- BeatMaker 2 iPad update
- NanoStudio update
- iSequence 3
- Horizon Synth
- Thumbjam chord update?
- Isle of Tune!
- Mixtikl 3
- SoundGrid Live
- loopseque mini
- hexatone (or indeed anything from Amidio)
An update for this great Android app:
- Solo button for each pad
- Adjustments for 7″ and 10″ screens
- Faster access to the scene editor with the Browser button on the main screen
- Fix for envelope retrigger
- Fixed: Crash when assigning new sound to a playing pad
- Fixed: “Clear Scene” was not resetting knob positions
Full details here.
If you’re an SPC Music Sketchpad users then take a look at these scenes for the app.
The Dirty electronics workshop on at the Short Circuit festival at the Roundhouse next month gets a mention in the Guardian.
It seems that moonbuz blog has pasted a birthday, so belated best wishes from Palm Sounds, and thanks for all the news and good stuff you post.
From the comments on the last Sunvox post:
Metasynth has more advanced algorithm. Like in ANS photoelectronic synthesizer. But such thing will be in SunVox very soon 🙂
I thought that was worth drawing out to let more people know about it.
It has to be seen to be believed. Take a look at iOS Recording.