Here are all the app’s details:
★ Special, limited time introductory price! ★
Playing, recording, and editing percussion sounds is fast and easy with BeatStudio. Bang on a custom drum set, build up patterns with multitrack recording, or change and adjust your beats with the precision editor. BeatStudio has an intuitive interface that’s easy and natural for beginners, yet flexible and powerful enough to accommodate experienced players.
Beat creation begins in BeatStudio’s performance mode. Sporting a clean, inviting layout, performance mode lets users quickly map a set of sounds (from a built-in library of 30 percussion instruments) to record a track. Tracks can be entered free-form, with a metronome, or along with a backing track imported with iTunes, WiFi, or AudioPaste.
Once the beat is perfected, a seamless switch to multitrack mode allows looping, editing, and layering of multiple percussion tracks. Flexible tempo and quantization settings control alignment for recording and editing. And a full screen editor provides the ability to fine tune tracks to fix stray timing, and add or delete events.
It’s a perfect companion to our top-ranked music apps: iShred, GuitarStudio, and PianoStudio.
- Universal app: create and share songs with your iPhone, iPod touch, and iPads
- 30 professionally-recorded percussion instruments, each recorded at eight intensity/volume levels
- Multitrack recording and editing so you can layer to your heart’s content
- Edit anything you have recorded with full screen event/instrument editor
- Deep undo/redo let’s you experiment and recover from mistakes with ease
- Flexible timing and quantization for auto-alignment during recording and editing
- Supports AudioCopy/AudioPaste with iShred, GuitarStudio, PianoStudio and other compatible apps
- Import backing audio tracks via WiFi, iTunes File Sharing, and AudioPaste
- Flexible instrument layout from six to twenty cells, in landscape or portrait
- Variable speed playback of backing tracks lets you perform, practice, and record slowed down
- Networked song backup and restore (can use your iShred, GuitarStudio, or PianoStudio login)
- Menu Lock for live performance or handing over to your budding toddler drummer
Get started with several included songs, including some featuring backing tracks made with iShred, GuitarStudio, and PianoStudio.
Note: BeatStudio is compatible with iPhone 3Gs and later, iPod touch 3rd generation and later, and all iPads.
The app is priced at $2.99 initially.