Just a small update to this fairly new app:
This version fixes issues that can cause clicks and pops in the audio output. Also, issues discovered on the iPad 2 have been corrected.
A voice count controller has been added to allow users to set the number of voices SynthX has.
I really hope that we see some of the amazingly innovative music applications get recognised in Apple’s design awards this year.
Which apps do you think should get awards?
Version 1.65 makes the following enhancements:
- The File Open and Save dialog boxes now allow the user to create folders, rename files and delete files
- New Piano Roll mode for editing/fine-tuning the sequence
- Optimizations for iOS 4.3 including better support for multitasking and more efficient screen rendering
- External MIDI controller events are now recognized by the Virtual Synth
- The app now defaults to “reduced instrument mode” to conserve memory on iPad 1 (Note existing users will not be affected by this change).
Synthtronica goes audiocopy! Here’s what’s new:
Please export important recordings you have made in SynthTronica before upgrading.
Added “Audio Copy/Paste”: exchange sound between many compatible iOS audio apps. Located within the Record View. Added “Delete all recordings” function to help remove large recording libraries. Fixed preset change lag time which could occur on the iPad 2. Fixed a keyboard highlighting bug which occurred periodically when using “Hold mode”. Assorted cosmetic fixes and minor changesComing soon:CoreMIDI support, sound importing from iPad’s local iTunes library, more polyphony on iPad 2