Technobox2 arrives with some nice features and is a universal app too. Here are the features:
- Dual 303s and drum machines.
- Improved song sequencing with Start/End and Loop markers.
- Lock parameters to sequence bar.
- Export recorded songs (as .wav) via iTunes.
- Upload recorded song to SoundCloud directly and share.
- Load your own .wav and .aif samples (uncompressed 44.1kHz 16-bit) into the drum machines (via iTunes).
- Performance screen with the most accessed controls on one page.
- Completely redesigned FX panel: You can now activate effects on any or all of the 4 machines.
- Improved tempo synced phaser and distortion effects.
- Global filter cutoff and per part decay added to the drum machines.
- iPad and retina display native resolution support.
- All technoBox1 features remain.
The app is priced at $4.99
Now this looks like it could be a really worthwhile Android app. I think I might have to give this a try out.
Have to take my hat off to TCTD, Pixelh8 and everyone involved in this compilation. More details at TCTD.
It is very doubtful that I’d be able to make this event as it is today, but it looks like so much fun!
All of MooCow’s iPhone/Touch apps are on sale:
- Pianist down from $3.99 to $1.99
- Band down from $3.99 to $0.99
- Guitarist down from $3.99 to $0.99
- Organist down from $3.99 to $0.99
- Bassist down from $2.99 to $0.99
Another update for this excellent app:
- Grid View to easily align regions.
- Bugfix: Fix crash when encoding ogg on early devices. lib vorbis update for iPhone 3G (arm6)
- Bugfix: Audio glitch when bouncing tracks with effects.
- Bugfix: iPod Media Browser position for iPad, all orientations.
- Bugfix: Fixes the sometimes blacked out text in the BinBrowser
I know that a few people were having issues with the 3.0 version. Interested to know if this fixes them now.