Huge and awesome update for Multitrack DAW. Here’s what’s in it:
- Per track EQ (2 bands parametric, 2 bands shelving, 18db boost and cut) (3GS or later).
- Per track Compressor (3GS or later).
- Ability to monitor the input signal with effects (3GS or later).
- Fade in and out per region (editable fade points).
- Open/copy email attachments (mp3, m4a, AAC, wav, aif, ogg).
- Restore in-app purchases onto other devices.
- Delete Unused Bins from within app.
- Increased control of sliders and handles.
- Retina display for iPhone 4 and iPod 4th gen.
- Shared directory now monitors changes from iTunes File Sharing.
- Improved input selection allows spitting stereo input onto 2 mono tracks.
- iPod media browser now uses Apple supplied browser.
- Hotbox ‘Trim’ and ‘Move’ buttons unified to single ‘Edit’ button.
- new Hotbox ‘Slice’ tool splits a region at hotbox location or playhead location.
- Fader controls now accurately use decibel scale and allow a real +12db of gain boost.
- Metronome has volume control
- Track download on wifi webpage has option to include effects in track rendering.