An update for SampleLab and some good new features:
- Punch-in loopbox style recording on each track allowing for recording layers of loops live.
- Beat recording with improved quantization.
- MIDI input support: trigger samples and record beats with a MIDI controller to get variable velocity and lower latency.
- Use MIDI to punch-in/out for pedalboard hands-free looping.
- Plug & play support for Akai LPD8 and Behringer FCB1010.
- New buttons: |<< button to start track from beginning to aid syncing and new buttons in the sequencer to reorder patterns. • Many bug fixes and minor tweaks per user requests. Thanks for your suggestions and bug submissions.