Can anyone help with this?
This is completely off topic but I thought I’d ask as I know someone will have an answer.
I’ve got a mac mini that I want to use with my MacBook but without a screen or keyboard, so I want to control the whole thing from my MacBook. First off, is that possible, and how could I do it?
All help gratefully received.
RandomBus TweetsMy Tweets
- Teenage Engineering 3x Pocket Operator Bundle Deal - PO-12/PO-16/PO-14£119.99End Date: Friday Aug-12-2016 12:00:13 BSTBuy It Now for only: £119.99Buy It Now | Add to watch list
- Teenage Engineering OP-1 Synth £699.00End Date: Sunday Aug-14-2016 10:27:26 BSTBuy It Now for only: £699.00Buy It Now | Add to watch list
- Teenage Engineering PO-20 Pocket Operator Arcade£49.00End Date: Sunday Aug-21-2016 14:27:50 BSTBuy It Now for only: £49.00Buy It Now | Add to watch list
- Teenage Engineering PO-10 Synthesizer Super Set £186.99End Date: Monday Aug-15-2016 20:54:46 BSTBuy It Now for only: £186.99Buy It Now | Add to watch list
- Korg littleBits Synth Kit Analog Modular Kit Synthesizer - DEMO PRODUCT JRR Shop£97.58End Date: Thursday Jul-28-2016 23:11:15 BSTBuy It Now for only: £97.58Buy It Now | Add to watch list
- Vintage Casio VL-Tone VL-1 Electronic Keyboard£7.01 (7 Bids)End Date: Wednesday Jul-27-2016 20:26:04 BSTBid now | Add to watch list
- F/S NEW KORG monotron DELAY Analog Ribbon Synthesize from JAPAN£369.98End Date: Monday Aug-15-2016 12:12:17 BSTBuy It Now for only: £369.98Buy It Now | Add to watch list