Pianist pro gets another good update:
- Added three new synth instruments designed for use with the arpeggiator.
- Added ‘Honky Tonk Piano’ instrument for ragtime songs.
- Increased maximum sustain time for the piano instrument .
- The Arpeggiator now has a configurable latch, allowing it to remember the last chord played, and continue to play the arpeggio even after the keys are released.
- Connected USB MIDI devices are chosen from a list, allowing use with multi-port MIDI interfaces such as iConnectMIDI.
- MIDI IN and OUT is split so that MIDI can be received from one port / channel, and sent out on a completely different port / channel. This allows various new configurations such as the use of Pianist Pro as a wireless MIDI router between a MIDI keyboard and a desktop DAW.
- MIDI THRU can now be disabled if required.