Another app adopts Sonoma Wire Works Audio Copy/Paste. Here’s the detail on LoopXtreme:
LoopXtreme: The complete music creation and editing tool for iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad (in x2).
Create your own music using the combination of looped samples and drum machine style input on the go, whenever you feel inspired.
Now with Sonoma Wire Works Audio Copy/Paste compatibility with other music apps, you can keep your music creation mobile.
Connect to your PA system for live performance or headphones for private composition. The choice is yours.
Use the bundled sounds from the library and combine with your own sounds via WiFi transfer. The possibilities are limitless. A studio in your pocket.
- Requires iOS 3.1 or later.
- Fifteen pads for triggering sound samples using three trigger modes, Single shot, Play while Touch and Loop.
- User control for each individual pad of:
- Volume, Stereo pan, Equalisation, FX send level and mute.
- Low pass or High pass filter with individual cutoff control per Pad.
- Sample start and end points and sample pitch for Single shot and Play while Touch modes.
- Sample group for Loop mode.
- Loop sounds play in time even if they have different tempos.
- Preview sounds before load with beat and tempo syncronisation.
- All sounds stay in time with tempo changes using pitch shifting.
- Realtime linear pad touch recording. You can record your tune from start to finish in one pass.
- Record fader movements with playback automation.
- Easy navigation to anywhere in your song using the NAV bar, song markers and transport controls.
- Pattern Editor to easily edit your song data including:
- Four clipboard editing stores for delete, erase, copy and paste using insert, merge and overwrite options.
- Editing of pattern data for all pads or selected pads including slider automation data.
- Set Song Loop points.
- Export finished mix or part of to wav file and export via WiFi.
- Export live sounds to wav file.
- Three pattern record quantise levels.
- Pattern record undo.
- Sound Library of Single shot and loop samples.
- Eight sound banks to organise your sounds in.
- Demo songs to get you started.
- WiFi file transfer for wavs and created songs.
- Save complete song or just your sample kit.
- Auto loading of your last project.
- Audio wav output rendered to 16Bit Stereo 44.1KHz.
- Supported wav loading 16/24Bit, Mono/Stereo, 44.1KHz.
LoopXtreme is priced at $6.99.