Another controller and in no way a cheap one either! iMinimoogV is priced at $29.99. Here are the details:
Leveraging 2 years of experience in designing GUI for control surface and 25+ years of experience in designing synthesizers sounds, we are bringing the best of those experiences to the iPad with iControlMIDI for Arturia MinimoogV, namely iMinimoogV.
iControlMIDI is a UI Friendly and Workflow Efficient Solution that let you control your MIDI machines and software, simply from your iPad.
iControlMIDI is Plug & Play (actually there is nothing to plug!).
In 3-clicks on your Mac or couple of clicks on your PC, you are up and running…
iControlMIDI uses your:
- iPad with WiFi connectivity
- WiFi router (like an AirPort)
- [MAC] MacOS / Utilities / AudioMIDISetup / Network (MIDI Network Sessions)
- [PC] rtpMIDI and Apple Bonjour
iControlMIDI let you control all MIDI controllable parameters.
Parameter Name and Value displayed on iControlMIDI UI are the same as the ones displayed on your synth if you were to program it from its control panel!
iControlMIDI offers 3-Controls per Parameter:
- + button: precise +1 parameter value adjustment
- – button: precise -1 parameter value adjustment
- Slider: full range parameter value adjustment
iControlMIDI is a Workflow Efficient Solution as it offers UI Consistent Synth Functions, for example, the VCF functions are grouped on the same iControlMIDI Page.
iControlMIDI integrates with your DAW. Real-time parameters adjustments triggered on iControlMIDI can be recorded and playback on your DAW.
iControlMIDI is a Zero [Mac] and Low [PC] Dependencies Solution; iControlMIDI relies on iOS 4.2 CoreMIDI and MacOS CoreMIDI frameworks is 100% MIDI, 100% iOS and 100% MacOS compatible and:
- Does not require to pay for additional software or have additional software installed on your Mac; requires to download rtpMIDI and Apple Bonjour on your PC
- Does not require to pay for additional hardware
- Does not require to do message mapping
- Does not require to design a UI on your Mac or PC and upload/sync it on your iPad
- Does not require to design a UI your iPad.
With iControlMIDI, we are offering you to be immediately operational, so you can focus on your music (not on the IT/MIDI part of it!) and unleash your creativity.
iControlMIDI is designed by Electronic Musicians for Electronic Musicians.
Not sure what to make of this app (and a lite version too). Here’s what the description says:
Play music with more than 200 instruments (including synthetic ones). High quality effectors (e.g. a reverb and chorus) included.
This full version has 16-bit PCM samples and delivers full-quality sound.
We recommend you use this on the high-spec device like iPad, iPhone 4 and iPod Touch 4th Generation, which enables the full-quality reverb and smooth scrolling.
So far so good with the forum. There have been a few comments about the sign up. That’s to do with Vanilla and not me. I did enable facebook logins so maybe that will help?
I will try and get the twitter login working soon. I did follow their instructions, but couldn’t get it to do what it’s supposed to, but I will try again!
Thanks for everyone’s support over this. I appreciate it.
Amidio have made their Star Piano Pro app free.