Thanks to the people who pointed this out to me in emails and sorry it took so long to post. If you haven’t seen it as yet then these are the details of BM2 from Intua. I can’t see how they could get this out before Christmas as I’ve heard from other developers that the iTunes back end for devs is now closed for a few days so price changes and releases stop from today for a few days.
Anyway, hopefully we won’t have to wait too long to see this for real. Here are the details:
- Create multiple instruments with 2 different interfaces: Drum or Keyboard sampler.
- Each instrument can be enhanced with 3 insert effects.
- Create additional effect busses with 3 other insert effects to group your instrument outputs.
- 10 effect units available : Autopan, Bitcrusher, Chorus, Compressor, Delay, Overdrive, Equalizer, Flanger, Filter, Reverb
- 128 trigger pads: 16 X 8 different banks
- Ability to load presets directly into banks
- Chop lab : Slice loops and create new chop presets
- Polyphony control, up to 32 voices per drum sampler
- Mix controls : volume, pan, mute, output bus
- Tune controls : semitones, fine tuning, reverse and auto scaling
- Low pass and high pass filter per pad with cutoff and resonance controls
- Trigger modes : one-shot , hold , hold & loop, plus customizable ADSR per pad
- Exclusive groups and per pad polyphony control for improving drum patterns
- Live mute and reverse modes, plus velocity and tune spreading
- Multi-selection tool for editing multiple parameters at once
- 128 keys keyboard with pitch wheel, double keyboard, note display and zoom controls
- Polyphony control, with up to 32 voices per keyboard sampler, plus legato mode with glide time
- Volume and filter ADSR envelopes
- Low pass and high pass filter with cutoff, resonance and key tracking
- 2 LFO’s with customizable amplitude, offset and rate (synchronizable), for controlling volume, pitch and filter parameters
- Create new instruments easily with the keygroup editor
- Keygroup controls: volume, pan, semitones, fine-tune, reverse and one-shot, hold, hold & loop trigger modes
- Create and affect as many tracks as you want for your instruments and effect busses.
- Each instrument volume, pan, and pitch
- Each instantiated effect
- Recording options:
- Quantizeable from 1/8 to 1/96
- Undo all take or partial (one note at a time)
- Pre roll (1 to 4 bars)
- Note erasing
- Realistic multi track mixer with level meters, volume, pan, solo, mute and bus routing features
- BeatSync : Transfer your files from your computer directly into your device using the bundled FTP server
- Direct SoundCloud export
- Share audio content with 20+ music apps using the iOS pasteboard
- iPod song import for remixing tracks from your library
- Full fledged wave editor with intuitive pinch and selection for manipulating samples
- Basic edition tools: trim, cut, copy, paste, with 8 levels undo/redo
- Loop points and tempo/signature editor
- Capture new samples from device microphone
- High quality time-stretching and pitch-shifting algorithm
- Audio tools: normalize, silence, reverse, fade in and out, cross-fade
- User friendly file browser and manager, with sample, preset and project tagging for quick lookup
- High quality drum and keyboard presets, along with the original BM1 sound bank.
- Fully supports Retina display
- Native iPad version coming soon as a free update