Ok, I’m way behind on getting through the 12 days of Christmas, so now I have 4, yes 4 sets of promo codes to give away!
So, here’s what I’m going to do. I’m going to run all 4 for the next 24 hours. So, I have:
- 8 Promo Codes for MultiTrack DAW
- 10 Codes for Jasuto Pro
- 5 Promo Codes for miniSynth PRO
- 5 Promo Codes for NLog MIDI Synth
- 5 Promo Codes for NLogSynth Pro
If you want to enter then send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org clearly stating which app you’d like a code for. Send your email in by 11pm GMT tomorrow 24th December.
No, I am not losing my mind I am talking about possibly one of the strangest ideas for an iPad application I’ve ever heard of. Here’s the app’s description:
Audioprom is an audio sequencer and live performance application for the iPad.
Audioprom was originally called Sausage Sequencer. The idea was to build a sound sequencer that uses slices of sausages placed on the iPad as physical markers to make sounds. After our first prototype we realized that sausages, or any other food item, is sensed reliably only when your hand is touching the food item in question. As soon as you let go of the sausage, the iPad thinks it’s gone too. Our dream of chopping and placing food on the screen to make sounds ended there, but we were left with a decent audio sequencer. So we kept at it, trying to make an intuitive and simple interface that takes advantage of the multitouch screen. Sausage Sequencer turned into Audioprom, a sequencer for fingers on the iPad.
- A single view with all controls visible and immediately accessible
- Play live samples by tapping the soundboard.
- Lay down samples with infinite resolution. Place beats as close together as you want.
- Snap to the rhythm at different resolutions by quantizing from 1/4 to 1/32 of a measure
- Manipulate each marker’s pitch and volume.
- Includes 100MB worth of free samples from OLPC
We’re working on new features and are happy to receive your feedback
In version 2 we hope to get some new features like
- Loading samples from your own library
- Recording directly to Audioprom
- Exporting out of Audioprom
- Longer sequencing sessions
The app is priced at $9.99.
Evolver reports on the Android marketplace coming to the web soon (allegedly), which would be great to be able to view Android apps directly via the web.
Here’s an interesting app. On and On is a unique, three-dimensional music creation app.
Rather than be just one step-sequencer, On and On features three easy-to-use sequencers in 3D space, each of which can be edited in real-time by holding the iPhone or iPod Touch with the Home button at the user’s right (Landscape Left orientation).
The sequencer elements light up as they play, providing an engaging light show as the music plays!
Enjoy the colors and sounds as you create your own electronic music!
uLoops version 2.5 contains EQ, new effects, instruments and notifications. Full details here.