Thanks to everyone who left comments on my post yesterday about Rytmik for the DSi. I’ve been toying with the idea of getting a DSi to replace an old DS, but haven’t made up my mind. £100 is still quite a lot of cash to lay out on a device like that, especially as the DS-10+ won’t fully work in the UK, which is a big shame.
I’m also half wondering about the new 3DS which I expect will land in Europe sometime next year. You always have that whole thing in the back of your mind as to whether it is better to wait or just go for it now.