Another substantial update for Reactable mobile.
- add a second sub-oscillator
- save settings when application enters background
- improve recording of long sessions
- improve loading of large scenes
- also show file size in detailed view
- install default resources once, add option to reinstall them
- make sure file size can not be truncated in list of samples
Live Music Coder M^2 is on sale with the price down to $0.99 / £0.59. I have to say though that while this is a really unique application it isn’t going to be for everyone. If you’re tempted then check out the description at the App Store first.
Pocket Amp release a lite version of their excellent effects amp. Here’s the details:
- Built-in iPod music player with instant access to ALL YOUR iTUNES MUSIC, no file imports or transfers required
- no add-ons or extra purchases
- universal full screen support
- 4 amp models with 7 great effects
- effects after amp modeling using rack mount design, instead of pedals
- true stereo modulation effects
- easy and fun to use with simple navigation
- low latency DSP processing, with very short delay
- Works with various adaptors, visit pocketlabworks.com/pocketAmp_cable
INSTRUMENT ADAPTER IS REQUIRED.
LITE FEATURES include:
- Clean and Rock Amps
- Gain, Volume, fixed Noise Gate
- Treble, Middle, Bass
- unlimited named presets
- iTunes music play along with lyrics
Inevitable, but I was hoping for something else. Never mind. Roll on iOS4.2!
A good post from CDM on the last batch of Lemur controllers coming out.
Made with lots of iOS goodness, check out this release from Doc Pop for only $1!
Hear it all here.
Nice post from Musique Non Talent on choosing 25 key controllers for the iPad under 4.2.
Agile Partners write in their blog about their great new app Guitar World Lick of the Day.
Argon gets some really cool new presets thanks to Sinevibes.