Details at CDM, but this one looks good as there’s the MeeBlip etc.
If you missed this news from yesterday then you need to know that we’ve got together with SoundCloud and Blipinteractive to bring you NanoComp. So get your NanoStudio tracks ready to go! Anyway, here’s all the details:
Who can make the biggest track with the smallest studio?
Blip Interactive, Palm Sounds and SoundCloud challenge You to push the limits for mobile music creation and create the biggest track using the smallest studio; the NanoStudio.
How does it work?
- Create an original track with NanoStudio (get it from the App Store)
- From within the app, share your track to SoundCloud and make sure you submit it to the official NanoStudio group
- The track will automatically show up on this page within the next hour
- The competition runs until December 15, 2010
Who wins? Equal prizes go to…
- The track with the most votes
- And the jury’s favorite
What are the prizes? Each winner gets…
- 1 MIDI Mobilizer from Line 6
- 1 pair of the “smallest earphones in the world” from JAYS
- 1 year of SoundCloud Pro account
- 1 SoundCloud t-shirt
And don’t forget to share the tracks you like and invite your friends to vote!
If you don’t know NanoStudio as yet then you really should take a look at one of the best music making apps for the iPhone.
SoundPrism on sale for the weekend with the price down to $0.99.
I’m giving this some serious thought at the moment for my old 3G as I can see some real benefits of doing this with an older device, but I have some questions which I haven’t been able to find answers for as yet. If you can help I’d really appreciate it.
- If I jailbreak can I still use iTunes for app updates?
- Will my 3G be able to upgrade from 4.1 to 4.2?
- Is there a way to ‘un-jailbreak’?
- Will my 3G still work with the SynthStation25 keyboard?