SoundCloud celebrates over 100 apps today with an excellent competition. You may already know about this, but if you don’t, then you get your NanoStudio tracks ready to go!
Who can make the biggest track with the smallest studio?
Blip Interactive, Palm Sounds and SoundCloud challenge You to push the limits for mobile music creation and create the biggest track using the smallest studio; the NanoStudio.
How does it work?
- Create an original track with NanoStudio (get it from the App Store)
- From within the app, share your track to SoundCloud and make sure you submit it to the official NanoStudio group
- The track will automatically show up on this page within the next hour
- The competition runs until December 15, 2010
Who wins? Equal prizes go to…
- The track with the most votes
- And the jury’s favorite
What are the prizes? Each winner gets…
- 1 MIDI Mobilizer from Line 6
- 1 pair of the “smallest earphones in the world” from JAYS
- 1 year of SoundCloud Pro account
- 1 SoundCloud t-shirt
And don’t forget to share the tracks you like and invite your friends to vote!
If you don’t know NanoStudio as yet then you really should take a look at one of the best music making apps for the iPhone.