A new version of Nanoloop arrives
- UIPasteBoard copy & Paste samples
- WAV export on device
- Song export to UIPasteBoard
I know that it isn’t everyone’s cup of tea as it were, but Smule do bring people into music making on their iOS device with their apps. Sure, it probably isn’t the kind of music making that NanoStudio or Jasuto users are going for, but even so I think it is worthwhile as it brings more users into a creative pursuit. Now that’s got to be good right?
A new audio editor / recorder for iOS arrives. Here’s what it’s got:
A number of tools allow you to easily edit your audio:
- Copy and paste your audio.
- Undo/redo instantly.
- Amplify or normalize the audio to a given level.
- Add fades in or fades out.
- Apply different kinds of filters to adjust the level of the low or high frequencies.
Different file formats and exporting options are available to share your audio:
- WAV, AIFF, CAF and AAC audio.
- Import/export audio to iTunes (with iOS 3.2).
- Send your audio by mail.
- Upload to an FTP account.