A really big new version of Mixtikl with lots of new stuff and a great clean UI. Can’t wait to take a look at this!
18.104.22.168 (Major Update):
- New in-app store for ad-on content and power features (e.g. Audio Loop Collections 1-3, and ZipCopy)
- 99c in-app store item “Loop Essentials” includes 2 audio loop Tiklpaks as well as Try it Before You Buy it (TBYB) versions of all the other audio loop Tiklpaks
- 3 TBYB Generative Tiklpaks (GenDrums 1 & 2, GenElements 1) are included and can be unlocked via the store
- Document sharing via iTunes so that recordings can easily be transferred off device and audio loops transferred in to the User Content pak folder
- Audio recordings may now be copied to the clipboard (Apple general pasteboard) so they can be copied into other apps
- New Mixtikl and Partikl file formats (Mixtikl files are reduced to around 10% of the old file format size) improves the tweeting of “mixtikls” as more mix information can be included, such as custom sound effects
- Improved, much cleaner UI
- Revised and simplified Import/Export menus
- Content dialog now displays the content’s pak name
- Improved slider behaviour
- Fixed some rotation-related bugs
- Fixed occasional system hang-ups and crashes
- Improved response in the main menus
- Zip transfer to iDevice is now an in-app purchase feature (ZipCopy) for power users
- Support for the new Noatikl file format.
- Visual identification of Noatikl-based generative mix content (black) and indication that it is looping
- Visual identification of “TBYB” content
NOTE: We are aware Mic recording is not working in this release. A fix is coming.