I’ve seen this at a couple of sites, ProMusicApps and Moonbuz, but I can’t find it at Korg’s site.
I really hope it is true. Here’s the information I’ve got from the two sites listed above:
- A complete recreation of the legendary Korg MS-20 analog synth
- Built-in 16-step analog sequencer to control the sound
- Music production studio with the MS-20 mono synth, a six-part drum machine, and a mixer
- Kaoss Pad function allows intuitive performance and control
- Publish and share your iMS-20 songs online with the SoundCloud music distribution site
- By combining a recreation of the Korg MS-20 analog synthesizer, an analog step-style sequencer, six-part drum machine, Kaoss-style performance, and a mixer to control it all, the iMS-20 will “transform your iPad into one way-cool sound studio for the modern musician – and the analog enthusiast as well!
Another update for iTablaPro:
- NEW: Multitasking support on iPad with iOS 4.2
- NEW: Visual indication of tap tempo on display
- FIXED: Lower half of popup pickers were not responsive
A really good update for Reactable Mobile. Some great new features plus a load of bug fixes.
- new option to record to disk
- copy/paste to share audio with other applications
- enable import of compressed tables with samples
- add basic sound file detailed view
- enable bluetooth audio headsets
- now supports most wav formats, including 24 bit
- add sync and phase to LFO
- option to synchronize recording to beat or bar
- option to load new table without samples
- two new scenes from Carles López
Sunvox 1.6 is looking very good and is coming later this month, though I expect that the iOS version will lag due to the Apple review process.
Concretedog posts about the Absurd Festival and his set, which sound like it went really well with the exception of the car.
A few small updates to MiniDrum Pro to bring it up to iOS 4.2 compatability.
- This update brings code enhancements to ensure full compatibility with the multitasking iOS 4.2, including improvements to app behavior to complement changes in the new operating system. The minimum required OS remains as 3.2.2.
- Improved handling of the new “Silence Switch” feature found in iOS 4.2
iPads at the Apple Store
A bunch of resources from Mashable if you’re thinking about developing for iOS, Android or Windows Phone 7.