I’ve been meaning to post this top 10 from Icaro.
Just to introduce myself, I’m a Icaro Ferre, DJ and producer from Brazil.
- NanoStudio: This might be the best music app! It has so many features! It’s also nice to see how the developer is focused on making this the best app out there.
- Flare: As a DJ, I can’t say a negative point about Flare. I think its one of the first apps to use the music from your library without actually importing it.
- ThumbJam: Incredible app, it has tons of instruments and you can even create your own.
- Looptastic Producer: Great tool for live performance.
- DrumTrack8: my favorite drum machine. It has all the classic kits as well as some new ones. The app features audiocopy and beat shuffling, thats all I need.
- ProChords – This is my favorite music tool, it helps me a lot when it comes to finding good progressions.
- NanoLoop – Sometimes it’s minimalism maximizes my creativity.
- DubSiren Pro – I came from a Drum’n Bass background so I loooove reggae music. It’s always fun to play with the dub siren, as well as all the samples that it had.
- TouchOSC – I’ve been using it since it was released. Best OSC app out there!
- JR Hexatone – The most diferrent drum machine I’ve seen. It’s randomness is what keep this app away from being deleted from my iPod, even tho the app lacks audiocopy/paste so it’s kind of useless.
Thanks Icaro. If you want to know more about Icaro the check out his site.