A free spectrum analysis app for your iDevice. LED Audio Spectrum emulates a classic spectrum analyzer device. The app uses the iPhone’s microphone* to visualize music through colorful 2D graphics that bounce to the beat!
- High resolution color display with 24 LED arrays
- High speed sampling for fluid, real-time graphics
- Different color themes and display modes to choose from
- Microphone sensitivity level control
LED Audio is compatible with iPad, iPhone and iPod touch. External microphone is required for older iPod touch models.
NOTE: This is the ad-supported free version of LED Audio Spectrum. The ad-free version is also available on the App Store!
* The app can visualize audio from built-in microphone or an external audio source. It can not access iPod music directly as this is not technically possible at present.
I couldn’t embed the video for some reason, but you can read the post here. Pretty amazing stuff considering the amount of RAM available in that chip. http://static.evernote.com/noteit.js http://aos-creative.prf.hn/creative/camref:ijvr/creativeref:302434/special:rotate
Here’s what’s new in AUFX:PeakQ: Real-time FFT spectrum analyzer Input selection: Left/Right/Stereo Raise maximum Q value to 20.0 Improve input/output level meters Display main level slider value in dB Minor user interface layout tweaks Fix occasional scrolling bug on iPhone…