A small update for this app, but good to see it still being update.
A little update which adds triplets and ties. Rotate your iPhone to landscape to see them on your toolbar. Better sound samples & more instruments.
You might have been thinking about Nanoloop and sitting on the fence about whether to get it or not. Now you can try it out for free. The lite version doesn’t save but holds your current track in memory and will pass it into the full version if you put it on the same iDevice.
More table and tampura goodness:
- NEW: Added a switch on the iPad tempo picker popup to control whether tempo is updated right away or when the popup is dismissed.
- ENHANCED: By (repeated) request, the tempo display on the screen-saver is now much bigger for better visibility
- FIXED: Fixed minor background audio issue
A great update to RJDJ’s iPad app. Here’s what to expect:
A massive new Voyager release, 2.0! For the first time, the Voyager features a store which will bring loads of new scenes for you to play with. And believe, we’ve got plenty in the pipeline for you.
- The old favourite Acid Machine by Baga Buüm is back, this time joined by Speedometer and Atlantis Replay by the Kids on DSP (the latter also featuring Kirsty Hawkshaw).
- Be sure to check out the bass module on Atlantis (use a subwoofer, please!), the Kids are very proud of it.
- A new version of Bad Love by Booka Shade is now available in the store, which quite possibly sounds a whole lot better than v1 🙂
- And obviously everyone wants Hot Raw Sex (by Jimmy Edgar).
And while you’re at it, follow us on Twitter at @rjdj and friend us at facebook.com/rjdj.me!
I’ve been waiting for the iPad version of this app for a while now, but it looks like I’ll have to wait a bit long according to this blog update. Having said that I like the word goals idea and that’s something I’ll probably make a lot of use of.