Missed this last night, classic also has had a good update.
- iOS 4.0 support.
- Native iPad support!
- Bluetooth headsets can now be used as an audio input. Dynamic detection of audio inputs also works now.
- The Bands node now saves the ‘bands’ parameter.
- Final output stage has be vastly improved, much tighter bass.
- DC remover tool in the Sampler.
- The Scale module’s modulation port now works.
- Odd sequencer loops now work.
- Unified all low-pass filters, improved sound quality as well.
- Fixed random browser interface bugs.
- There differences between Pro and Classic are now clearly defined, a lot the locked features are now available! Read the [DIFFERENCES FROM PRO] section above for details.