Xewton Lite gets an update.
- iPhone 4 retina display support
- 3 new instruments: HipHop Kit, Sound Effects Kit, Trance Lead
- 10 beats (drum loops)
- Improved multitouch on the keyboard (slide and play simultaneously)
- Battery consumption improved
- Lots of performance optimizations and stability improvements
Some nice changes in this latest version.
- Layers scrolling in different device orientations fixed
- Notes now played on touch even if the song itself is stopped
- Support for copying recorded audio tracks to clipboard to use in other apps
Sounds like a really good event. I wish I could make it over to Wales for this. Read more at Concretedog’s blog.
“I decided to take this short video because this is probably the last Swooftronic Pi that I will produce. It was the first product that I made and was first listed on ETSY about 3 years ago.
A little more info: This item consists of two small boxes joined by a cable. One box goes in each hand and each box has a light sensor in the top, as you let more light onto the Right hand sensor you increase the frequency (pitch). As you let more light onto the Left hand sensor you increase the length of the note played.”