Every now and then I check the Intua forums for what’s going on with BM2. Here’s some information I thought you might be interested in:
- what is the resolution of the sequencer ?
- Bm 2 have non destructive chop ?
- Can i use a fiter/fx on each pad ?
- recordable track mute on the fly ?
- audio tracks ?
- Undo/redo ?
- Tap tempo ?
- Resample mode ?
- erase note on the fly ?
- 16 level like mpc’s ?
- The sequencer is running at 96 PPQN, which mean you can edit your pattern notes and automations up to a 1/96 resolution.
- Yes, the chop lab will create new a new sample for each slice, leaving the original file intact. A LP/HP filter can be added per pad. Also, you can route each pad either to the instrument bus or to a dedicated FX bus.
- You can create any FX bus you want, each of them having 3 chained effects, chosen from 10 different units.
- Mute is not automatizable but the track volume is.
- Not yet !
- Yes, in the wave, song and pattern editors. While recording you can undo the whole last take, or just the last input.
- Yes, you can bounce tracks and loop regions.
- Yes, while recording, the erase mode enables you to delete the pressed notes.
- Yes, as in BeatMaker 1, there are 16 levels such as velocity, tune, and we might add filter cutoff and resonance.
I especially like the answer to question 5 ‘Not Yet’. That sounds promising!