A free version of NESynth has arrived on the app store. Here’s what to expect:
Retro game sounds synthesizer! NESynth is a synthesizer that simulated 8 bit sound of video games in the 80’s.
- Old game style opening screen, and easy to start.
- “Real 8bit Sounds” 3 pulse wave forms (duty cycle 1:1 1:3 1:7),virtual triangle wave form,and low-bit noise supporting two modes.
- Game controller mode for geek!
- “Sampling Effects” Laser,Jump,Fire…. 13 pre sampling game effects
- “Vibrato” Slide your finger on a key and get more fun!
- “Sweep” Pitch bending controlled by iPhone’s acceleration sensor in real time.
- “Arpeggator” If you play any piano chord, the keyboard is sequentially pushed at high speed…like a game music.
- “P2P Session” Play it on P2P with your Friend!!
- “8bit Opnening Movie” Music composed by denkitribe.
You are a master of game sounds!