An interesting looking (and free) app this morning. Viewsic1 (Visual Music Pad)
- It is new musical instrument using touch panel and acceleration sensor.
- It is a tool that sounds tones logically made.
- It is free version of viewsic5 and viewsic10.
- If you touch the screen, and it sounds tones
- Tones are changed by the place touched.(left place: low tone, right place: high tone, upper place: volume up, lower place: volume down)
- If you shake iPhone/iPod Touch vertically, and musical scale of tone is change.
- If you shake iPhone/iPod Touch horizontally, and volume of tones is change.
- You can set 2 kinds of tones(sine wave, square wave).
- You can set 3 octaves.
- It is possible to perform music more freely, If you play the viewsic1.