Bubble Harp gets an update:
- Now you can save and load Bubble Harp creations: touch “Save” and “Load” in the share menu.
- It’s now easier to bring up toolbar – just tap once at bottom of screen.
- Music is now turned on by default for new users.
- Bubble Harp files can be copied from the app – go into iTunes and find the “.bhp” files under the app, which you can email to friends or share online.
- Two settings are available now in the “Settings” app: one to to allow double-tap to bring up the toolbar (if you find the toolbar coming up too easily), and the other to enable/disable music.