This app gets a HUGE update:
NEW TO THE “SYNC TIMECODE WITH CAMERA” PRO MODULE
- Now sends timecode. Use MovieSlate as a timecode generator!
- Now sends/receives timecode over WiFi (between MovieSlates) and/or audio cables.
- Use WiFi sync to remotely control iPads running MovieSlate.
MORE NEW FEATURES
- Drop Frame timecode.
- New Camera Optics tab – enter ISO, aperture, shutter speed, etc for History and leader/end rolls.
- New Camera Optics tab – new auto-incrementing “Filename” field for use with tapeless workflows.
- Slate – new “Slate” number field (appears near the roll, scene, take fields).
- Slate – tap timecode display’s SYNC indicator to view the sync status.
- Slate – when a shot ends, the rating view (optionally) does not immediately disappear.
- Slate – for MOS shots, top clapper stick is now drawn fully open (straight up).
- Settings – new “Clapper stick vertical for MOS” clapper behavior.
- Settings – new “Confirm “End the Shot”” clapper behavior.
- Settings – new “Show Slate when Shot Ends” clapper behavior.
- Settings – new “Tap Anywhere” clapper behavior.
- Settings – clapper hinge button: start shot, lock orientation/data/both.
- Settings – new custom “flasher” and “timecode” colors.
- Settings – new “Song Delay” duration for use in Music Videos.
- Settings – new “Save Shots to History” preference.
- Settings – choose to show Leader Roll before or after clapping.
- Settings – choose Leader/End Roll fields and the order in which they appear.
- Settings – choose History Report fields and the order in which they appear.
- Settings – choose which Slate Data fields are sent when syncing via Bluetooth and WiFi.
- Settings – added solid “warm” colors to Gray Card choices.
- Settings – choose where to save Shot Marker/Notes in exported FinalCut XML files.
- Bluetooth Sync – now sends roll, scene, take, and many other production info fields.
- Bluetooth Sync – choose to receive timecode, production info, or both.
- History Details – new plus button creates new shots and auto-enters data.
- History Details – date, time, timecode can now be edited.
- History List – contains more information in each row.
- History XML – now includes video filename and shot title.
- History XML – marker titles now include a portion of their comments.
- Notes Editor – new plus button creates a note without closing the Notes Editor.
- Notes Editor – is now wider on iPad.
- Notes Editor – notes are now numbered.