Beatwave gets an update with some interesting stuff in it.
- Instrument Editor.
- Upload your own samples and create your own instruments. Via a simple and easy to use web interface you can create the perfect instrument for use within Beatwave.
- This feature is available free for all Beatwave Pro users and is also available in the Store as a single purchase.
- Improved Tone Control. Now displays the current tone and adds pitch bending.
- Improved Tempo Control. Now supports tap tempo and displays the current BPM.
- Added the ability to save records as in MP4 or WAV format. Previously the only option was MP4.
- Performance fixes. Some users experienced glitches while recording and this is now fixed.
- Beatwave Pro is on sale for the entire month of September. Upgrade to gain access to all samples and features with over a 50% discount.