I think I’ve posted on this app before, but it has just had a fairly sizable update. Here’s what’s new:
- Bubble Harp now makes music! press the note button in the toolbar to turn music on and off, and to change the musical scale and tempo.
- Lines and points are smoothly antialiased.
- App works properly with multitasking in iOS 4.
- Massive speedup: to 100x in drawing.
- HIgh-resolution drawing on iPhone 4 retina display (and future displays).
- Saves and loads all parameters.
- Tested on full range of iPhone, iPad, and iPhone devices.