This looks like it might be handy for some people. Here’s the description:
musicMath is a musical tool that includes timecodes calculator and converter, tap tempo, a conversion table from tempo to milliseconds and hertz, and a conversion table for notes to frequencies.
- Add and subtract timecodes or frames.
- Convert a number of frames to timecodes.
- Simultaneously convert the number of frames and the timecode.
- Automatic recognition of number of frames per second or full or partial timecode.
- Conversion of timecode when changing the frames format.
- Managing frames formats 23.976 fps, 24 fps, 25 fps, 29.94 fps, 29.97 fps, 29.97 fps drop frame, 30 fps, 50 fps, 59.94 fps, 60 fps.
- Real time display for formats 23.976 fps, 29.94 fps, 29.97 fps 59.94 fps.
- Unlimited history calculations.
- History can be saved and exported to other applications.
- Improved algorithm for impresize tap.
- Transfer calculated tempo to other musicMath tools.
- Convert tempo to milliseconds and hertz.
- Convert for whole-note, half-note, quarter-note, eighth-note, sixteenth-note and thirty-note for dotted notes and triplets.
- Convert Midi notes to frequencies.
- Adjustable diapason.
- One hundred selectable temperaments.
- Visualization of intervals in cents for each temperament.
- Taking into account the temperament for the calculation of frequencies.