This might be of interest to developers. MidemNet Lab is open for submissions. What’s it about? Good question.
MidemNet Lab is your chance to take your business to the next level. Find new business partners and investors.
- Submissions & pitch sessions are free of charge
- applicants receive valuable visibility towards the MIDEM audience
- Finalists pitch for 5 minutes to a panel of judges consisting of industry experts & venture capitalists, and receive substantial and valuable feedback from them
- One winner per category is chosen by judges and highlighted to the press
- Finalists will also gain access to an exclusive networking event that brings together panel judges and respected digital & music leaders.
What are the application criteria?
- You must be a company newly established (no more than 3 years ago) with a maximum of 10 full-time employees.
- You must be business ready: already launched or in beta.
- You must be independently owned.
- You must be genuinely original and innovative.
- You must be able to effectively demonstrate a positive business impact for potential partners and MIDEM attendees.
- You must have an international viability.
- You must be willing to register & attend MIDEM if selected to pitch.
I don’t know if this will be of interest to any music developers, but I thought it was worth posting just in case.