I am always amazed when new apps turn up from new developers. I stems from a view that there are only so many developers willing to make mobile music apps. However, I am constantly wrong on that and gladly so.
Here’s a new iPad app called soundTable. It looks quite interesting. Here’s the description:
The SOUND TABLE is the new amazing App to make music by senses:
- LOOK FOR the best loops and the most suitable effects
- GET & MOVE the objects by your fingers
- LISTEN the sounds through headphones or speakers
Easy to use with a clean and simple interface, the SOUND TABLE allows you to make music as never before.
Pump up the volume, there is a party in your hands!
- Move objects, adjust frequency, tempo and amplitude…
- Sync loops with a single tap…
- Link cascade filters…
- Record your sessions and layouts
New loops available daily!!