An update for ArtStudio on the iPad. Here’s what’s new:
- Video Output – after you connect your ipad through Apple Component AV Cable or Apple Dock Connector to VGA adaptor, the canvas will be mirrored to external screen. Mirroring mechanism was optimized to minimize drawing lags as much as possible. 2 new settings will appear in settings popover after connecting external screen: panscan / show pan/zoom also on external screen
- Layer blending – 5 layer blending modes were added to layers popover: normal / multiply / addscreen / overlay
- Symmetric drawing – horizontal and vertical (available in shapes popover)
- Improved sliders – you can now touch anywhere on slider track to move the slider.
- Better memory maangement and stability.
- Crashing problems were fixed.