WaveComposer is a pocketable studio for professional use where you can create music with flexibility and is offered at low price with a variety of functions, including rhythm machine, sampler, and wave editor functions.
- An intuitive operating environment is offered. Rhythm machine equipped with 16 step sequencer (12 tracks or less)
- Nondestructive and backing ground edit of audio data with waveform display
- Real-time effect (reverse, gain, pitch, and pan) standard equipment that can be used in each track
- Recording by built-in sampler anywhere
- Mac/PC forwarding of audio data with built-in HTTP server
- Pong it, reproduction with manual of sound source, and equipped with drum pad of high-speed response
As it comes with a function that allows you to export audio data, you can create audio loop and share with others on the spot.
It corresponds to all the main forms such as mp3, wav, aiff, alac, aac, and caf.
- Files including characters other than one-byte alphameric characters (eg. Symbols) may not be sent to the application. This application does not support proxy server (communication link with performance over 1Mbps for both sending and receiving is recommended).
- Read-in may not be carried out depending on memory resource you are using. This application does not support m4p format purchased at iTune Store.
- In case you release the audio data of your creation to the public, please be aware of the copyright that belong to the original creator of the audio source.
- We will be upgrading to fix bugs and troubles or add additional functions in the future. As with the terms and conditions provided by App Store, or the original provider, communication carriers, developers or parties concerned shall not be liable for compensation or damages of any kind whatsoever caused as a result of its download and use.