Well according to Synthtopia it is anyway. Not sure what I think of this interesting iTar rig. Might be good for live stuff, might not.
MacRumors has a bunch of possible stuff that might come up on Monday’s WWDC Keynote.
Any other rumours floating about? Mr Jobs said that we wouldn’t be disappointed, and I hope we won’t.
- zoom controls
- hi/lowpass filter per track
- fixed a issue with the sample start param when automating it with the step params
- sample browser remembers directory when closing
- track send all button (the button sends all tracks to the selected effect. if for example a track is set to the effect 1 it will stay on effect 1 but the effect chain will be activated.)
- fixed bug with lost samples after upgrade from 1.0.0 to 1.0.1
- The mighty pattern matrix
Synthtopia has this post on a video from Motherboard TV on Reed Ghazala.
Sorry I couldn’t embed the video, it didn’t seem to want to work for me.
- Mass import of mp3 via iTunes: Use file sharing to transfer. Reforge automatically imports them if they have a .mp3 extension.
- History log: No need to create new files anymore for every paste. Go back and forth in history.
- Improved stability.
- Autosave of last used modification if app is aborted.
- Change selection GUI from markers to selection box.
- BPM/tempo information for each track is identified and displayed on main player screen.
- New setting: on/off BPM info on main player screen.
- Faster cue prelisten.
- New setting: enable autocue switch on/off
- Increased “save” and “prev” button sense area.
- Improved Beat-counter function to measure down to 40 BPM.
- SMART AUTOSTEP routine with lots of user defined options.
- New setting: pitch hold speed slow/mid/fast.
- New setting: pitch button step: 0.01/0.02/0.05/0.1/exponential.
- ABC Register for track library.