Tonetable is an application for DJs who want to control their digital vinyl system from their iPhone or iPod Touch. It produces a control tone that is compatible with most digital vinyl systems such as Serato’s Scratch Live™, Native Instruments’ Traktor Scratch™, M-Audio’s Torq™, Image-Line’s Deckadance™ and many more.
Tonetable features a large scratching platter that allows you to scratch and throw the virtual vinyl similar to using a real turntable. To use Tonetable with your DJ software simply connect an audio cable from the line out of your iPhone or iPod Touch to your audio interface’s line in.
- Scratch, throw and pitch bend.
- Pitch slider capable of fine pitch control.
- Configurable control tone (1 kHz – as used by Scratch Live™, 1.2 kHz – as used by Torq™ or 2 kHz as used by Traktor Scratch™).
- 33 or 45 RPM modes.
- iPad compatibility
- Customizable colours
- Adjustable size and position of the scratching area
- Pitch percentage is now displayed in the pitch slider
- Improved responsiveness while scratching