Pastemaster takes the long awaited copy-paste functionality of the iPhone one step further. It is a pasteboard (or clipboard) manager for end-users and developers alike. It offers easy-to-use features to save and load pasteboards. You can prepare a set of pasteboard contents you tend to use often: your address, your name, etc. From then, these will always be just a tap away.
For iPhone developers, Pastemaster offers an insight into the contents of system and application pasteboards. You can browse their content – framework objects archived with NSKeyedArchiver are automatically unarchived, and you can view their description and class. All objects (even data objects) can be exported by e-mail.
- Save and load pasteboards
- Manage pasteboard contents
- Simple mode for end-users, advanced mode for developers
- Add custom pasteboards
- View different types of elements: images, text, urls
- Export objects: save images the the Photo Library, e-mail any data
- Built-in help