Sound Squares is a revolutionary polyphonic synthesizer that puts a grid of musical squares right at your fingertips. Every square is fully customizable which enables you to create the pattern that suits your performance!
Each Square Is Individually Customizable
- 4 analog waveforms
- Full range of notes available
- Adjustable attack and release
- Full 44.1khz CD quality audio
Includes Four Effects
- Low-Pass Filter
- Patterns can be saved and recalled later
- Includes 191 factory patterns
- Patterns can be randomized within your specified parameters
- Dragging can modulate pitch, amplitude, chorus rate, or filter cutoff
- Modulation bar can control amplitude, chorus rate, or filter cutoff.
- Added a modulation bar to the right side of the screen.
- Modulation bar can control amplitude, filter cutoff, and chorus rate.
- Amplitude can now be modulated by dragging.
- Added a button to accesss the menu. No more shaking to get to the menu!
- Added a panel in edit mode to easily transpose and change the waveform of the entire grid.
- Added a sixth row to the iPad version.
- Improved pitch bend quality.
- Improved overall sound quality.
- Minor bug fixes.