The new version of Pianist Pro for the iPad has some good features:
- Added MIDI export. Your song data can be exported to a Standard MIDI file, ready to be imported into a DAW (Digital Audio Workstation). Compose a riff on the road with Pianist Pro, and then bring it back to the studio to incorporate into your opus.
- Added File Sharing. Song data files can be exported to a Mac or PC for sharing with other Pianist Pro users.
- Changed the hit boxes of the piano keys so that the top area of the white keys can now be played.
- Fixed pitch wheel sensitivity issue.
- Changing instrument will now not overwrite your instrument volume setting.