The latest (non-iPhone) version of Sunvox is available to download.
- sound engine optimization;
- new module: DC Blocker (DC Blocking Filter);
- new module: EQ (3Band Equalizer);
- new module: MultiSynth (translates sound events to any number of synths);
- new synth activity scopes;
- added signal clipping indicator;
- color selection for synths;
- simple MIDI export;
- AIFF (uncompressed) support;
- added new example track: multisynth;
- sunvox_config: removed “flip” option; added “rotate” option; example of usage: rotate 90 //turn the screen by 90 degrees;
- sunvox_config: added “maxfps” option; use this option for setting maximal number of frames per second; less value – less CPU usage;
- sunvox_config: added options for control the size of the synths: synth_max_xsize, synth_min_xsize, synth_xsize_divider, synth_ysize_multiplier;
- sunvox_config: new options “no_scopes” and “no_levels” for slow devices;
- now SunVox can load its configuration either from sunvox_config.ini or sunvox_config.txt.