A brilliant tool for seasoned music professionals and beginners alike. Ideal for supporting you as you learn to read music or vocalists away from an instrument and want to know whether you’re singing in tune.
Learning to read music and not sure whether the note you’re playing is right? Magic Stave shows you the note you’re actually playing and you can compare that with the sheet music you’re reading to check you’ve hit the right note.
Are you a singer reading music? Magic Stave will display the notes you’re singing so you can ensure you’re hitting the right note!
Ever wondered how high or low you can sing? Magic Stave will show you instantly. Works great with all transposing instruments too.
Magic Stave is now a MIDI recording note pad too! Just play/sing your idea while recording and import the midi file into any Sequencer/DAW like Logic or Sibelius.
Checkout the YouTube demos – search for ‘magic stave’.
- Midi records detected notes.
- Wifi Share Midi recordings
- Displays notes on Grand, Treble or Bass Clefs.
- Displays notes in any major or minor keys.
- Displays notes on a piano keyboard.
- Display notes on a guitar fretboard.
- Displays note names and optional octave information,
- Displays the frequencies of detected notes.
- Cent Tuning Meter.
- Transposes detected notes up to 12 semitones up or down
- Will detect notes accurately and fast in the range C2 to C6
- Allows the configuration of the reference A frequency (just in case your piano is not quite in tune!).
Works with iPod Touches if you plug in a microphone too. Note that this app detects monophonic sounds (not chords).
- Wifi Sync Recordings – Use your Desktop browser to access recordings.
- New Visual Cent Tuning Meter
- Fixed 2G Phone issues