This looks like another interesting app for guitarists and has some really good features too. Most interesting to me is the GuitarBud which looks like a really simple way to connect audio to your iPhone.
- Works with all iPhones and 2nd generation iPod Touch’s
- 1st generation iPod Touch’s do not have mic input, you can use the Tracks Playback / Trainer features but you cannot access the Guitar Tuner or Live Amp / effects.
- To use the live amp / effects you need to have a guitar to iPhone / iPod Touch cable.
- Check out the PRS Guitarbud™ to get the most out of your PRS Jam Amp app.
- The Guitarbud™ requires an adaptor for use with 1st generation (non 3G) iPhones see the Guitarbud™ support page for details.
- The live Amp / effects utilize significant processing power and perform faster with the iPhoen 3GS