I’d not seen a podcasting app for the iPhone before although there are lots of apps for subscribing too and listening to podcasts. If anyone’s tried this I’d be interested to know.
- Record chunks of audio at a time or all at once
- All podcast clips are combined into a single file
- Writes podcast in m4a/ALAC format – if ALAC is unavailable on your device, it writes to a wave.
- Download your completed podcasts via FTP or publish directly from your iPhone
- Existing podcast RSS files are synced with Caster
- Automatically generates a new RSS when publishing
- Upload existing audio clips for use in your podcast
- Audio Normalization
- Attach images, GPS, Links, Files, and Text
Discuss this at the Palm Sounds Forum